Spydura synthetic winch cable is constructed of a unique ultra high molecular weight polyethylene material and offers high abrasion resistance and tremendous tensile strength. Coated with high temperature urethane, equipped with a temperature resistant sleeve on the first layer and a ballistic nylon sliding sleeve, Spydura synthetic winch rope provides extreme protection against wear and abrasion. The unique self-tightening rope attachment designed to hold the rope secure on the winch drum makes this exclusive offering from Warn ideal for pushing the limits on the trail.
• Constructed of a unique ultra high molecular weight polyethylene material
• Delivers high abrasion resistance and excellent tensile strength
• Coated with urethane for increased UV and chemical resistance
• Includes a high temperature resistant sleeve on the first layer, and a unique self-tightening rope attachment designed to hold the rope secure on the winch drum
• A ballistic nylon sliding sleeve provides extra protection against abrasion and wear
• For winches with 10,000 lb. (4535 kg) pull rating or less (excludes M8274-50)
• Length is 30m x 9.5mm and comes standard with a hook.
Note: Synthetic cable must be used with standard black or polished aluminum hawse fairlead