The MXS 5.0 is an advanced microprocessor controlled battery charger with automatic temperature compensation built in providing unrivalled performance on lead-acid batteries from 1.2Ah up to 110Ah. The MXS 5.0 solves a broad range of battery problems and is the ideal charger for the user with high demands. Features of the MXS 5.0 include diagnosis of battery condition to establish if it can receive and retain charge, patented automatic desulphation step and a special reconditioning step that will revive and restore deeply discharged and stratified batteries. AGM option is perfect for maximising performance and life of most Stop – Start batteries. The built in temperature compensation ensures ideal charging performance even in the most extreme conditions. Patented Float/Pulse maintenance makes the MXS 5.0 ideal for long – term maintenance. The entire process of battery testing, charging and maintenance is easily followed on the clear LED display.
The MXS 5.0 is a fully automatic “connect and forget” 12V charger with 8 charging steps and offers selectable SMALL BATTERY, and NORMAL BATTERY programs. The RECOND and AGM options operate individually or together in both SMALL BATTERY and NORMAL BATTERY programs providing great flexibility for the user. Wide charging range on all lead-acid battery types from 1.2Ah up to110Ah with additional maintenance capability to 160Ah. Splash proof and dust proof (IP65). The MXS 5.0 is easy and safe to use, protects vehicle electronics, is spark-free, reverse polarity protected and short circuit proof. The MXS 5.0 features a 5- year warranty.
- Volt: 12V
- Charging current: 5A max
- Charger type: 8 step, fully automatic charging cycle
- Battery capacity: 1.2–110Ah up to 160Ah for maintenanc
- Step 4: Battery ready to use
- Step 7: Fully charged battery
- Step 8: Maintenance charging
- COLD/AGM: Charging in cold conditions, AGM and Stop-Start batteries
- RECOND: Recondition of deeply discharged batteries
- SMALL: Program for charging small batteries
- NORMAL: Program for charging normal batteries