The MXS 3.8 is an advanced microprocessor controlled battery charger with patented Float/Pulse maintenance for use on batteries from 1.2Ah up to 85Ah. The MXS 3.8 solves a broad range of battery problems and is the ideal charger for everyday use. Features of the MXS 3.8 include diagnosis of battery condition to establish if it can receive and retain charge, patented automatic desulphation programme and a special ‘Snowflake’ mode for optimum charging on cold winter days. Patented Float/Pulse maintenance means the MXS 3.8 ideal for long-term maintenance. The entire process of battery testing, charging and maintenance is easily followed on the clear LED display.
The MXS 3.8 is a fully automatic ‘connect and forget’ 12V charger with 7 charging steps and offers selectable 0.8A, and 3.8A programes. The ‘Snowflake’ modes operates on the 3.8A programe. Wide charging range on all lead-acid battery types from 1.2Ah up to 80Ah with additional maintenance capability to 130Ah. Splash proof and dust proof (IP65). The MXS 3.8 is easy and safe to use, protects vehicle electronics, is spark-free, reverse polarity protected and short circuit proof. The MXS 3.8 features a 5 year warranty.
- Charging current: 3,8A max
- Charger type: 7 step, fully automatic charging cycle
- Battery capacity: 1.2–80Ah up to 130Ah for maintenance
- Auto: Fully automatic for optimal charging
- 12V: For all lead-acid batteries
- Step 6: Fully Charged Battery
- Step 7: Maintenance Charging
- COLD/AGM: Charging in cold conditions and AGM batteries
- SMALL: Program for charging small batteries
- NORMAL: Program for charging normal batteries